Pupil and Staff Contributions
Pupils work towards our aims by:
- Attending school regularly and punctually.
- Being ready to attend lessons on time.
- Conducting themselves in an orderly manner in line with code of behaviour known throughout the school.
- Taking a growing responsibility for their own learning.
Staff contribution towards our aims by:
- Providing a challenging and stimulating programme of work/study designed to enable all students to reach the highest standards of personal achievement.
- Recognising and being constantly aware of the needs of each individual student according to ability and age.
- Ensuring that learning is continuous and progressive.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Having a positive attitude to change and the development of their own expertise.
- Being good role models, punctual and well prepared and organised.
- Working collaboratively with a shared philosophy and commonality of practice.